1/21/2014

HNY, and Murakami Review for Soapbox Press

Happy 2014 you beautiful readers! Apologies for the sparseness of my blog, I will be writing content soon! In the meanwhile, I reviewed the 1Q84 trilogy by Haruki Murakami for the lovely folks at Winchester based collective Soapbox Press - have a peak - I'm front page! Whoo! Hope y'all enjoy.


http://www.soapboxpress.co.uk/1q84-haruki-murakami

I've just returned from a trip to Amsterdam with amazing people, seeing beautiful things, wandering, drinking frothy beers and stumbling into the greatest bookshops in Europe. Highly recommended: Reisboekhandel for any travel buffs, an amazing space filled to the rafters with every global guide and map you could dream of, and the American Book Center for a great selection of art and fashion books, fiction and graphic novels, with reassuringly creaking floors and shelves. I also snapped my dream library at the Rijks Museum:


In the meantime, I have a few things up my sleeve - reviews of new publications from friends, real and imagined, photos, updates and of course some ranting. Thanks for the support, much love to you and yours, may your bookshelves always be full to busting. 

ps: follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook if you like - I don't do selfies, that's a lifelong promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment