11/01/2012

Blogs to follow!

Thought I'd share a little blog love with you all....

Soapbox Press: http://soapboxpress.wordpress.com/

Started by students at Winchester School of Art, this features book reviews, interview and lovely things about the art and fashion worlds. It's beautifully laid out (as you'd expect!), and currently seeking submissions. I predict a big following!

For anyone in publishing or looking to get in, this is essentially a summary of daily life in the industry in meme form. Sent to me by a colleague, it's made me chuckle at my desk a lot.

I love browsing this blog - she's a fellow books blogger, and she's recently posted some great theatre reviews with lots of pictures.

The Flaneur - http://flaneur.me.uk/
I write for this blog myself - check the link in the left-hand pane. It's a really fascinating melting pot of free-for-all writing with pretty much everything your heart could desire from independent arts writing. There are many posts a day, and you're sure to find something great: from film reviews to artists interviewing themselves.

Happy reading!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment